CAD/CAM software to draw and program complex stone workpieces, for shaping and cutting centres with up to 5 interpolated axes.
The CAM module allows to carry out the following major functions:
- cutting of slabs with saw blade
- profiling, rough-hewing, trimming and exterior/interior shaping of small blocks with saw blade
- shaping, profiling, hole drilling, milling and hollowing out with millers or shaped tools
- polishing of tops (even inclined tops)
- milling and polishing of grooves on tops (even inclined tops)
- 3D engraving of Windows "True Type" fonts
- bas-reliefs imported from digitized surfaces
- machining of surfaces and solids with saw blade
- machining of 3D curves, surfaces and solids with conventional tools up to 5 interpolated axes
If paired with the "BretonLathe" optional module, the software allows to carry out machining processes up to 6 interpolated axes.
The CAD module allows to carry out the following major functions:
- generation of 2D drawings with relevant dimensions
- determination of the 3D working volume of the piece
- determination of any working plane inside the generated 3D volume
- management of a 2D drawing created on the selected working plane, no matter how it is oriented in the space
- import of drawings in DXF and DWG format from external CAD or template detectors
- positioning of the pieces to be produced directly on the image of the slab, so as to utilize its surface to the full
- automatic programming and display of the vacuum cup arrangement on the worktable
- interface with the software of a possible laser projector for arranging the vacuum cups on the worktable
- interface with the software of a possible bas-relief digitizer
- generation of 3D models of the pieces
- import of surfaces and solid models in IGES, STL, STEP and 3DM format
- generation of surfaces and bas-reliefs from image processing
- generation of 2D drawings of vanity and kitchen tops, whose dimensions are set starting from a basic template
The 3D SOLID SIMULATION module allows:
- to check any possible tool-piece and/or tool-machine collision
- to assess the raw material remaining after the machining
The software operates in a Windows environment, is intuitive and user-friendly.
N.B. The utilization of this software requires an experienced operator who has a good knowledge of 3D modelling.
N.B. The software features may be limited by the technological and operational features of the machine.
- Breton Multi Touch
- BretonSmartCam EVOLUTION
- BretonSmartCam MILL
- BretonSmartCam FRAME
- BretonSmartCam MODELLING
- Breton FabMaster Pro
- Breton FabMaster
- Breton FABCAM