Numerical control bridge saw with revolving head and fixed, single-piece worktable that needs no foundations
No more foundations!
The machine needs no foundations: it is simply ground-fixed.
The advantages are: machine rapid starting, foundation cost saving and transport easiness since, in the future, you may move your machine wherever you desire, both rapidly and economically.
The machine is operated by a software within everyone’s reach, displayed on a touch-screen video and equipped with a control console with joysticks to move the different work axes in an intuitive way.
360° revolving head
The cutting spindle revolves by 360° around its axis, while the worktable remains fixed. The advantage is both a matchless cutting accuracy and speed and a machine featuring smaller sizes.
Laser tracer to display the cutting directions.
The disk can be manually inclined in any position, from 0° to 90°, to perform inclined cuts, both in the plunge-cut and step-cut mode.
On request, the worktable table can be tilting.
- Worthy - Numerical control bridge saw with revolving head and fixed, single-piece worktable
- Smart-Cut DUO
- Smart-Cut S/NC 550 - cnc bridge saw for marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and stone with rotating head
- Smart-Cut 550 OPTIMA - Bridge saw with vacuum cup pick-and-place system
- Smart-Cut S/NC 800 - 5 axis cnc bridge saw for shaping and sawing marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and stone
- Smart-Cut S/NC 800 OPTIMA - Bridge saw with a pick-up unit with suction cups
- Smart-Cut S/NC 1000 OPTIMA - cnc bridge saw with a pick-up unit with suction cups
- Easycut FE 600 EVOLUTION - Bridge saw
- Speedycut FK/NC 1100 - cnc bridge saw for marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and engineered stone
- Speedycut FK/NC 1400 - cnc stone bridge saw