Multibreton TC-TD - Automatic cutting line with software optimisation
For plunge-cutting granite and marble slabs, the line consists of two machines positioned in sequence, the MULTIBRETON TC longitudinal saw and the MULTIBRETON TD cross-cutting saw, which work simultaneously thus guaranteeing high productions. Depending on production requirements, it is possible to vary the number of cutting spindles. The working cycle is fully automated and can be programmed from the control panel which is provided with colour “touch-screen” monitor and technologically advanced software featuring a user-friendly interface. Upon request this cutting line can be supplied with a software option for optimising cutting operations.
Multi-blade longitudinal saw
The MULTIBRETON TC cuts the slab which travels on the conveyor belt mounted on side guides. This system ensures the perfect parallelism of each single cut.
The MULTIBRETON TD cuts the slab as the spindle holding beam advances at a right-angle to the conveyor belt. The beam travels at a perfect right angle on guides enclosed in an oil bath and protected by a labyrinth seal casing. Beam motion is controlled by an inverter-controlled motor and two trapezoidal screw synchronised by a shaft. A pusher/aligner for squaring up the strips before cutting is installed at the front end of the machine. This system guarantees the perfect geometry of right-angled workpieces.
- SmartCut DUO
- MultiCut 350/550 - Programmable multi-spindle automatic saw with revolving table
- MultiCut Integrex
- Multibreton AC-AD - Automatic slab cutting line with software optimisation
- Multibreton TRIM - Automatic trimming line for natural stone slabs
- Multibreton ACS-ADS - Automatic cutting line with software optimisation for thick slabs
- Multibreton TC-TD - Automatic cutting line with software optimisation