LEVIBRETON KG 4600 - Polishing granite slabs machine
LEVIBRETON KG, A 30-YEAR-LONG WORLDWIDE SUCCESS
The polishing granite machine Levibreton KG has been an outstandingly successful industrial project both for Breton, the company that designed and developed this machine, and for those customers who bought it.
More than 1300 polishing granite machines have been manufactured to date.
THE STORY GOES ON WITH THE NEW LEVIBRETON KG 4600
But, be careful: Be a touch wary of what’s New! “new” isn't always the best choice.
“New” often is an elegant way of saying, it hasn't been field tested, undergone trials, it’s not quite there.
We at Breton, however, can openly say that the NEW LEVIBRETON KG 4600 has been tested for million of working hours before being introduced in the market.
Excellence achieved by combining innovative ideas with existing solutions experimented in the over 1300 Levibreton KG machines manufactured to date and sold to some of the most important and demanding customers worldwide.
NEW LEVIBRETON KG 4600
THE REAL INNOVATION IN GRANITE POLISHING
- POLISHING WIDTH 2200 MM
- 19 8-BRICK POLISHING HEADS, 510 MM IN DIAMETER: HIGHER PRODUCTION thanks to the increased number of operating bricks (152 bricks).
- 19 8-BRICK POLISHING HEADS, 510 MM IN DIAMETER: IMPROVED SURFACE LEVELLING thanks to the larger head diameter.
- 19 8-BRICK POLISHING HEADS, 510 MM IN DIAMETER: REDUCED INSTALLED POWER: reduced wattage (285kW vs 315kW needed for 21 heads).
- SUPER RIGID STRUCTURE with 12 support legs.
- IMPROVED DYNAMICS IN BEAM ACCELERATION RAMPS AND GREATER BELT SPEED CONTROL: with brushless motors.
- COORDINATED BELT AND BEAM SPEED: Thanks to the usage of brushless motors, when the beam inverts travel direction, the belt speed can be increased so as to homogenize the permanence of the abrasives on the slab.
- RIGID, LIGHTWEIGHT AND DYNAMIC BEAM/SPINDLE SYSTEM: The weight being equal, both the design and cross section of the beam have been changed according to the increase of rigidity. Lightweight spindles and motors with aluminium casing.
- ULTRA FAST BEAM: Max. speed up to 70 m/min
- SLAB PROFILE READER WITH PHOTOELECTRIC BARRIER: with a 1x1cm resolution, it eliminates any possible reading problem on polished and resin-treated surfaces.
- ERGONOMICS AND EACH SINGLE PARAMETER UNDER CONTROL: Positioned in proximity of each single spindle: selector switch for raising/lowering the head, head pressure regulator, head pressure gauge and head amp indicator.
- PC-AUTOMATED DYNAMIC CONTROL OF THE WORKING PRESSURE for all heads offering improved polishing.
- COLOUR TOUCH-SCREEN MONITOR AND FULLY-DEVELOPED USER-FRIENDLY MACHINING SOFTWARE, capable of storing (and recalling) different working programs for various types of material, with automatic control of the beam and belt speed, beam speed interpolated with the belt speed, working pressure of the single heads, interpolation between the pressure of the single heads and the beam exact position.
- TRANSFER OF ENERGY TO THE NETWORK: when the beam slows down, the excess energy is fed back to the network thanks to "energy recovery drives".
…..AND MANY MORE OTHER NEW FEATURES MAKING THE NEW LEVIBRETON KG 4600 THE REAL INNOVATION IN GRANITE POLISHING
- Levibreton Eureka
- APP - Polymer applicator - FOR SLAB POLISHING LINES
- Levibreton KCP 60
- Levibreton KGC3000
- Levibreton KG4600
- Levibreton KLG/SF - with conveyor belt
- Levibreton KLG/SM - with fixed bench
- Automatic void filling machine STA/2000
- Waxer machine LUXBRETON CGA200/4
- Levibreton KGS3000
- Levibreton KLP