CONTINUOUS LEVELLING MACHINE "LEVIBRETON Mod. KGC3000"
Machine for levelling granite or marble slabs, moving on a conveyor belt, using a series of diamond tools.
This machine is based on a revolutionary processing concept, covered by Breton patent, which employs calibrating spindles with double motorization: in each spindle, the first motor provides the low-speed rotation of the roller-holding head, while the second motor provides the high-speed rotation of six radial rollers equipped with diamond tools.
This new technology offers the following advantages:
· perfect surface levelling;
· "fine-honed" surface finish, which makes it possible to reduce the number of the following level-ling units, and consequently, the dressing costs.
The PLC-controlled device registering the thickness of the slabs feeding the machine (in lots of 10-20 pieces), as well as the spindle automatic positioning device can be supplied on request.
- Levibreton Eureka
- APP - Polymer applicator - FOR SLAB POLISHING LINES
- Levibreton KCP 60
- Levibreton KGC3000
- Levibreton KG4600
- Levibreton KLG/SF - with conveyor belt
- Levibreton KLG/SM - with fixed bench
- Automatic void filling machine STA/2000
- Waxer machine LUXBRETON CGA200/4
- Levibreton KGS3000
- Levibreton KLP