Multibreton DXS - Multi-disc cross cutter for granite and marble
Multibreton DXS is an automatic cross cutter designed for cutting granite and marble slabs. It can
be fitted with up to 7 independent 7.5 kW cutter groups, and as it operates in automatic, operator
supervision is not required.
The Multibreton DXS work cycle is fully automatic and does not require the supervision of an operator:
• The slab to cut is positioned on a conveyor which travels on the workbench. The conveyor consists of a multilayer belt with a thick rubber coating ideal for resisting cuts caused by the diamond disc cutters when operating
• The slab automatically stops when it reaches a concealed end stop
• A motorised longitudinal end stop maintains the slab aligned during cutting operations
• Once cutting operations have terminated the discs are raised off the workpiece and then returned to their original position and the slab cut into tiles is discharged from the machine and a new slab is fed in.
Automatic cross-cut saw for marble and granite
Each spindle group has a drive power of 7.5 kW and travels on guides enclosed in an oil bath and protected against penetration of water by a labyrinth seal housing and are mounted to a spindle-holder beam configuration. An incorporated pneumatic system raises single spindle groups excluding them from the work cycle . Once the machine has cut the workpiece all the spindle groups are raised preventing the diamond cutting discs from running over the cut slab. The operator from the pushbutton control panel activates the servomotors which position each single spindle group in sequence along the beam. Once the spindle group has reached its correct working position a hydraulic-lock-system locks it in position. The operator can control the servomotors from the display once cutting measurements and disc thickness have been programmed. Both effective and preset cutting measurements are displayed.
- Multibreton RC - Trimming machine for marble and granite
- Multibreton DXL
- Multibreton DXR
- Multibreton TDR
- Multibreton DXS - Multi-disc cross cutter for granite and marble
- The TILBRETON DAE is an automatic cutting machine to cut the leading/trailing edge of marble or granite strips and for their dimensioning into elements of variable and predetermined length.
- Tilbreton 1DA - Head cut-off machine for marble and granite
- Duobreton AEG - Continuous splitter for marble with horizontal circular blades