MULTIBRETON TDR is an automatic cross-cut saw for marble or granite strips, equipped with up to twelve cutting spindles.
For each cutting cycle, the machine can saw a single strip or two strips simultaneously - even of different length - into items of the desired size.
The sawing cycle
The work cycle is completely automated, without the intervention of the operator:
1. The strip to be sawn advances on the roller conveyor.
2.The aligner/pusher aligns the strip and pushes it on the machine’s feeding belt towards the cutting
blades. The belt moves the strip under the blades thus allowing the cut to be performed.
3. The unloader pushes the tiles so obtained on the unloading belt.
The cutting spindles
Automatic cross-cut saw for marble and granite
The cast-iron spindle units slide along the bridge on guides in an oil bath, perfectly protected from water. The spindle positioning is automated, motorized by a screw with lead nuts connected to an electromagnetic clutch and adjusted sequentially for each single spindle unit.Once each spindle has reached the programmed position, it is blocked by a hydraulic mechanism. A pneumatic device can exclude each spindle unit vertically.
On request, the machine can be supplied in a special version with simultaneous positioning of all the spindles instead of sequential adjustment of each single spindle.
- Multibreton DXL
- Multibreton DXR
- Multibreton TDR
- Multibreton DXS - Multi-disc cross cutter for granite and marble
- The TILBRETON DAE is an automatic cutting machine to cut the leading/trailing edge of marble or granite strips and for their dimensioning into elements of variable and predetermined length.
- Tilbreton 1DA - Head cut-off machine for marble and granite
- Duobreton AEG - Continuous splitter for marble with horizontal circular blades