Speedycut FK/NC 1100 - cnc bridge saw for marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and engineered stone
Precise and sturdy bridge saw, ideal for any type of marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and engineered stone processing, even the most sophisticated.
Thanks to the use of brushless motors, it guarantees high working speed.
Equipped with ø 1100mm circular blade with motorized inclination in any position from 0° to 90° and possibility of step-cutting, even inclined.
It offers great possibilities of customization.
Operated by Siemens Sinumerik 810D Numerical Control, it works with axes interpolation through the CAD/CAM software installed on the machine.
User interface with Personal Computer with 15" colour "touch screen". It can be equipped with 1 or 2 workbenches.
- Cast iron bridge and spindle carriage ensure rigidity and dampen vibrations.
- The bridge travels on rolling elements permitting greater speed.
- The spindle carriage travels on prismatic guides in an oil bath ensuring rigidity and precision.
- The spindle travels vertically on prismatic guides fitted out with bronze gibs allowing for clearance adjustment
- A pinion meshed with a precision rack control bridge and spindle carriage travel.
- Digital brushless motors fitted out with an absolute encoder give greater speed and precision in travel along axes X, Y, Z.
- Guide protection and lubrication
- The spindle can be inclined in any position in a range of 0° up to 90° enabling step-cutting even with inclined disc.
- The spindle is powered by a 44 HP motor and its mechanical structure has been dimensioned to accommodate the possibility of plunge cutting thick slabs.
Programming and system management
- the machine is operated and programmed from a touch-screen color monitor installed on a practical hanging control console which is easy to move and rotate facilitating operations.
- the machine is controlled and managed from the CNC remote PC. Platform system utilized is windows.
- the operational and management control software installed not only utilize windows to its full potential, but are user friendly and easily interfaced with the user’s system.
- the color “Touch-Screen” monitor enables easy and quick
- to ensure spare parts are easily sourced in the event of system failure and technical assistance is available at a world level, allelectronic and electric components are manufactured by the
world’s leading producers.
The machine is provided with a convenient portable push-button control panel to facilitate manual machine operations from inside the work area. This portable control panel is provided with the
main machine operating controls.
- Worthy - Numerical control bridge saw with revolving head and fixed, single-piece worktable
- SmartCut DUO
- Smart-Cut S/NC 550 - cnc bridge saw for marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and stone with rotating head
- Smart-Cut 550 OPTIMA - Bridge saw with vacuum cup pick-and-place system
- Smart-Cut S/NC 800 - 5 axis cnc bridge saw for shaping and sawing marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and stone
- Smart-Cut S/NC 800 OPTIMA - Bridge saw with a pick-up unit with suction cups
- Smart-Cut S/NC 1000 OPTIMA - cnc bridge saw with a pick-up unit with suction cups
- Easycut FE 600 EVOLUTION - Bridge saw
- Easycut FE 800 - stone bridge saw
- Speedycut FK/NC 800 - cnc bridge saws
- Speedycut FK/NC 1100 - cnc bridge saw for marble, granite, sandstone, limestone and engineered stone
- Speedycut FK/NC 1400 - cnc stone bridge saw