Supermodulo - Machine to shape and polish straight edges with a round regular shape of natural and compound stone pieces
"Supermodulo" performs the continuous shaping and polishing of profiles either flat and linear or with a regular round shape (such as bullnose, half bullnose and quarter bullnose edges, etc.), shaping of special profiles, calibration, execution of bilateral bevelled edges, drip grooves, wings and slots on horizontally placed, natural and engineered stone workpieces.
A hydraulic power unit actuates the slat conveyor, the 8 polishing spindles (one of which can be equipped with a diamond wheel) and the unit that makes them oscillate so that their service life is longer and faultless even though they work under a jet of water.
Want to browse through the online catalogue? Click here.
Besides holding 8 edge polishing spindles, "Supermodulo" is equipped with:
• 1 calibrating/grinding spindle to be fitted with the diamond tool suitable to execute one of the following operations (one operation excludes the others):
a) thickness calibration on the lower stripe
b) execution of slots on the edge, mounting a disk on the calibrating tool
c) edge profiling with a diamond wheel
• 2 grinding spindles to prepare the edge before it is shaped with the oscillating spindles
• 1 spindle for the drip groove execution
• 4 chamfering spindles (2 upper and 2 lower spindles)
• 1 spindle for the wing execution