Waxer machine LUXBRETON CGA200/4
Machine for waxing marble and granite workpieces.
The structure of the monobloc steel frame gives the machine a considerable rigidity. The brush-holding spindles are lodged inside cast-iron housings and are singularly controlled by a pair of pneumatic pistons to insure their smooth raise/lower.
LONG WORKING AUTONOMY
The 3 stainless steel wax reservoirs, equipped with level gauges, have a full 3.5 lt. capacity each, guaranteeing a working autonomy of around 180/350 m2 of granite slabs. The 3 reservoirs can be filled with different waxes as they work independently.
The machine does not require any particular control: it is sufficient to adjust the width of the slabs under working and set the timers that control the wax metering.
The wax reservoirs are mounted in a frontal position, easily accessible to the operator for topping off operations.
|waxing marble granite, waxing slabs, waxing machine|
- APP - Polymer applicator - FOR SLAB POLISHING LINES
- Levibreton KFM - A Levibreton KFM to satisfy any polishing requirement
- Levibreton KFT 3600
- Levibreton KFG 4600
- Levibreton KLG/SF - with conveyor belt
- Levibreton KLG/SM - with fixed bench
- Automatic void filling machine STA/2000
- Waxer machine LUXBRETON CGA200/4