Duobreton AEG - Continuous splitter for marble with horizontal circular blades
In the Duobreton AEG splitters, the marble billets are sawn horizontally in two parts by means a series of diamond circular blades with increasing diameter. The horizontal diamond blades are mounted sequentially and in parallel position. The high-speed, precise splitting is guaranteed by the correct advancement of the billts, which are kept in contact with the conveyor belt by a series of vertical pressure units, as well as by the perfect vertical and transversal alignment of the diamond blades assured by a manual adjusting system visualized with a comparator. The machine structure is sturdy, its control is extremely simple and its maintenance very limited.
- Multibreton RC - Trimming machine for marble and granite
- Multibreton DXL
- Multibreton DXR
- Multibreton TDR
- Multibreton DXS - Multi-disc cross cutter for granite and marble
- The TILBRETON DAE is an automatic cutting machine to cut the leading/trailing edge of marble or granite strips and for their dimensioning into elements of variable and predetermined length.
- Tilbreton 1DA - Head cut-off machine for marble and granite
- Duobreton AEG - Continuous splitter for marble with horizontal circular blades