Tilbreton 1DA - Head cut-off machine for marble and granite
The Tilbreton DA is an head cut-off machine to squarely head off marble and granite strips to a reduced or predetermined length. The work table with free-moving rollers is equipped with a tabulator for cutting the pieces to the desired length.
The spindle unit, sliding on special chromium-plated steel cylindrical guides, is moved by an oleodynamic piston controlled by a motor-pump unit.
The rapid-return cycle is completely automatic. The electric cabinet conforming to IP 55 protection, contains all the control devices in low voltage. On request, the machine can be equipped with pneumatic pushers for aligning the strips against the straight-edge.
- Multibreton RC - Trimming machine for marble and granite
- Multibreton DXL
- Multibreton DXR
- Multibreton TDR
- Multibreton DXS - Multi-disc cross cutter for granite and marble
- The TILBRETON DAE is an automatic cutting machine to cut the leading/trailing edge of marble or granite strips and for their dimensioning into elements of variable and predetermined length.
- Tilbreton 1DA - Head cut-off machine for marble and granite
- Duobreton AEG - Continuous splitter for marble with horizontal circular blades