Home>Blog>10 REASONS WHY BRETON COMBI WILL BRING VALUE TO YOUR SLAB CUTTING PROCESS
10 REASONS WHY BRETON COMBI WILL BRING VALUE TO YOUR SLAB CUTTING PROCESS
The slab cutting process is a complex activity: every single operation has to be optimized to create value.
Breton proposes Combi to evolve the slab cutting process: the following 10 reasons explain why your slab cutting process will enhance with Breton Combi.
1. Advanced sawjet technology: how much time can you save in optimizing the waterjet cutting usage?
Blade and waterjet are equipped on the same axle, optimizing the cutting sequence and allowing the machine to automatically save more material and increase efficiency using waterjet when it is expressly requested by the kind of the cut.
2. Automatic picking up system: how much time can you save in optmizing this process?
Optima vacuum cups system on-board to the spindle to optimize the placement of the pieces during the cutting process.
3. Quick installation or relocation, minimum space requirement: how much money can you save in installing the cutting center and starting processing slabs quickly?
The monoblock offers quick installation and flexibility of location, in addition to a stronger frame as a result of being machined from one single piece.
4. Smart Cutting Process: how much time can you save about the setup or how many slab can you save in optimizing the surface usage?
Breton Touch, the onboard software, utilizes automatic nesting to optimize the surface usage to realize designed pieces.
5. Achieve perfect miters: how many perfect miters can you realize?
Miterwave is the hardware/software package that scans the material in place of a traditional touch probe, minimizing any possible deflection and allowing real time adjustment of the cutting trajectory for the most accurate 45° angle.
6. Slab protection system: how many slabs can you save from breakages?
Sensor controls the flow of garnet while performing waterjet cutting, preventing any possible damage to the material.
7. Easy, fast and safe slab loading: how many slabs or workers can you save from breakages or incidents?
Tilting table allows for easy, quick, and safe slab loading, avoiding slab damages and incidents for workers.
8. Automatic slab photo capturing: how much time can you save in tracking slabs?
Fixed camera captures the whole slab, determining the working area dimensions with a single snapshot.
9. Available even in low ceiling spaces: how much space can you optimize in your fabshop?
The high pressure whip travels inside the cable carrier, containing the machine’s overall dimensions.
The fixed camera is equipped with a wide angle lens to compensate the reduced distance to capture the slab image.
10. Automatic labeling system: how much time can you save in tracking slabs?
LabelPro is the labeling system integrated within the machine, performing automated labeling of pieces with barcodes or QR codes, enabling efficient tracking.
In this way the label, placed over each single realized piece, tracks informations such as origin, machining or destination.
Contact us! If you want to be contacted, fill in the following form.
A brand new visionIt is an important moment in the history of Breton: the company has decided to give its brand a strong boost, with the aim of enhancing the identity of a group that is increasingly synonymous with global leadership.Breton is pleased to present a preview of its new logo, which over the course of 2020 will gradually replace the current one.